Will Toothpaste Protect You Against Sensitivity?
Studies show that toothpaste is not enough to protect your teeth against enamel erosion. Enamel erosion exposes the dentin and causes sensitivity. Here’s more from the research.
– Toothpaste may contain abrasives that might erode your enamel.
– Signs of enamel erosion are sensitivity to hot and cold foods and discolouration.
– Dentists recommend regular dental checkups.
– Cut acidic and sugary foods and drinks from your diet as they weaken enamel.
– Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush your teeth gently, with just enough toothpaste.
Avoid acidic and sugary foods and smoking and alcohol. Also visit the dentist for treatment.
Read more here: